Have you heard of Facebook Pages? These are different than Facebook Profiles.
Profiles are for real people only, and you can only have one profile on FB.
Facebook Pages are for businesses, and you can have as many as you want.
Here’s why you should make one pronto if you have a biz…
- Facebook pages are free.
- Facebook has a high page rank so a link back to your web site will help with your Search Engine Placement.
- You can have more than 5000 friends. Facebook groups have a cap.
- You can have a nice large image prominently displayed on your site.
- You can import your feed from your web site. Don’t have an RSS feed? Nows the time to switch over and get a WordPress blog site as a web site. You will have an RSS feed instantly.
- You can have fans, photos, and video
When building your web site, always use your keywords. Remember – your keywords should be based on how people actually search, not just how you think people search. Use keyword tools for that.
To create your facebook page, scroll down to the bottom of any Facebook page and click on advertising. Then click on Pages from the submenu on the top. It’s just to the right of advertising.
Or just click here for Facebook Pages 😉
Here’s where you can search all the other Facebook Pages.
[tags] facebook pages, facebook marketing, personal branding with Facebook [/tags]
Strange Duck Media runs on the Genesis framework
Genesis empowers you to quickly and easily build incredible websites with WordPress. Whether you're a novice or advanced developer, Genesis provides the secure and search-engine-optimized foundation that takes WordPress to places you never thought it could go. It's that simple - start using Genesis now!